BANE OF YOUR EXISTENCE?
LET ME SAVE YOU:
from Password Groundhog Day (and from yourself)!
As always: All action. No fluff.
No buyers-remorse money-back guarantee. If you change your mind or this course doesn't suit your needs, you can request a full refund for 14 days after purchase. Simply email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- I use a different Password Manager? Is this the right course for me?No, this is
- Do I have to have the paid version of LastPass in order to use it, or to get lots of out of this course?No, but lastPass families
- I have my passwords saved in a notebook, is this the right course for me?
- I save my passwords in my Safari/Chrome password manager, should I switch?
- What's included in Get Productive with G Suite?GPG is a comprehensive course that provides tutorials and advice on how to expertly navigate and use 7 Google Tools, including: Google Drive, Gmail, Google Chrome, Google Keep, Google Meet, Google Contacts, Google Calendar. Plus, learn to search like a pro. You can read the full sales page at http://www.withdara.com/gpg37
- What if I buy Get Productive and I don't like it?ONCE YOU DIG INTO GET PRODUCTIVE WITH G SUITE,
the only "R" word on your mind will be "RECOMMEND!" (not "Refund")
But on the off-chance this is not a match for you and your business, we have a no-questions-asked refund within 14 days of purchase.
>> Yes, really. This is how confident we are that Get Productive with G Suite will be a game-changer for you and your workflows.
In fact, after over 3,500 purchases, only 11 refund requests have been made. That's 0.31%. I'm telling you, you'll love it.
Simply send an email to email@example.com and we'll happily give you your money back.
Psst... if we don't know each other, yet:
HI, MY NAME IS DARA, AND I'M A DIGITAL HOARDER (THE GOOD KIND)
Lemme tell you my backstory real quick!
My business was initially a side-hustle that took off in its first 4 months and suddenly I was a business owner. I was taking on new clients, creating new services and generally riding high.
But in the excitement of my growing enterprise, I didn't pay ANY attention to the mess accumulating "behind-the-scenes".
My hard drive looked like a dumping ground.
My Inbox perpetually had emails at the bottom that I never got to.
My work quality suffered. My personal life suffered more.
No matter what I did or who I recruited to help me, I still had to be available for everything... it seemed that hiring help always added MORE work to my plate!
It wasn't until I took a step back and invested the time to properly implement File Naming and Organization, Process Documentation, and started to rely on cloud-based apps that I could confidently grow my team in a way that actually gave me freedom to live, and gave my business the scalability to grow..
Copyright 2023 Total Marketing and Consulting Inc.
All Rights Reserved. Canadians: GST is included: #817239155.
All dollar amounts listed are in US Dollars.